1. Purpose of Personal Information The purpose of JS-ON ('http://js-on.co.kr') is to process personal information for the purpose of: It is not used for purposes other than the purpose of.
- Identification of customers, confirmation of identity by service provision to customers, authentication, maintenance and management of membership, settlement of payment by supplying goods or services, supply or delivery of goods or services, etc.
2. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information ① JS-ON ('http://js-on.co.kr') holds personal information that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject. We process personal information within the period of use.
② Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows. Customer subscription and management: until the service use contract or membership termination - Contracts in e-commerce, withdrawal of subscription, settlement of accounts, goods, etc. Supply record: 5 years
3. Matters concerning third party provision of personal information
① JS-ON ('http://js-on.co.kr') is a website that provides information on the consent of the information subject, the special provisions of the law, etc. Article 17 and 18 We will only provide personal information to third parties if they are subject to this section.
② <JS-ON> ('http://js-on.co.kr') provides personal information to third parties as follows.
1. <Enter Web>
- Personal information: Enter Web
- Personal information of the recipient Purpose of use: Personal information storage (server)
- Information received by the recipient: password, login ID, name, email, mobile phone number
- Period of use: Until the member withdraws
4. Commitment to personal information processing
① <JS-ON> ('http://js-on.co.kr') consigns the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information business processing
② When JS-ON ('http://js-on.co.kr') is concluded with JS-ON, JS-ON will process personal information for purposes other than commissioned business pursuant to Article 25 of Personal Information Protection Act We observe in the documents such as prohibitions, technical and managerial protection measures, restrictions on re-entrustment, management and supervision of fiduciaries, liability for damages and so on, and supervise whether the fiduciary handles personal information securely.
6. Creating an item of personal information to process
① <JS-ON> ('http://js-on.co.kr', 'JS-ON') processes the following personal information items.
1 <Providing product information service>
- Required fields: email, mobile phone number, password, login ID, name
7. Destruction of personal information <JS-ON> ('http://js-on.co.kr'), in principle, will destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after completion of the purpose (separate documents in the case of paper) and is stored or temporarily destroyed after a certain period of time according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
- Destruction period
In the case where the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 31 days from the end of the holding period, when the personal information is no longer required, such as accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, We delete the personal information within 31 days from the day when it is recognized that the processing of the personal information is unnecessary.
8. Matters concerning installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
① 'JS-ON' uses 'cookie' which stores usage information and brings up frequently to provide personalized service. ② Cookies are a small amount of information sent by the server (http) used to run the website to the user's computer browser and may be stored on the hard disk in the user's PC computer. end. Purpose of Cookie: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage of each service and websites visited by users, popular searches, and security access. I. Installing cookies • Operate and deny: You can refuse to store cookies via the Options setting on the Tools> Internet Options> Privacy menu at the top of your web browser. All. If you refuse to store cookies, you may have difficulty using customized services.
9. Writing Personal Information Protection Officer
① JS-ON ('http://js-on.co.kr', hereinafter referred to as 'JS-ON') is responsible for the handling of personal information processing, handling complaints of information related to personal information processing And damage relief, the following personal information protection officer is appointed.
▶ Personal information protection officer
Name: Jung Hwan Hwan
Contact: 031-423-1050, email@example.com, 031-421-4258
※ It leads to personal information protection department.
▶ Personal information protection department
Contact: 031-423-1050, firstname.lastname@example.org, 031-421-4258
② The information subject shall be responsible for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, damages remedies, etc. caused by using the service (or business) of JS-ON ('JS-ON' You can contact the person in charge of privacy and the department in charge. JEIS ON ('http://js-on.co.kr' or below) 'JS-ON' will respond to inquiries of information subject without delay and will process it.
10. Change of personal information processing policy
① This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of the changes according to laws and policies, we will notify them through announcements 7 days before the implementation of the changes.
11. Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information <JS-ON> ("JS-ON"), pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, provides technical, administrative and physical measures necessary for securing safety as follows.
1. Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
Employees who deal with personal information are designated and limited to the person in charge, and measures are taken to minimize personal information.